Quickly and easily identify individual firefighters through the use of reflective colors with the last name backlit by Foxfire’s illuminating background.
“Place Foxfire’s Scott Facepiece Identifier at the top of the mask or a ¼ inch above the head’s up display so that the head’s up display is not blocked. Misplacement of the Facepiece Identifier is not the responsibility of MN8 Foxfire.”
- This firefighter developed product easily adheres to many style SCBA face-piece (Scotts and others)
- Designed to not interfere with the field of view of the mask.
- Illuminating background with reflective lettering available to easily identify individuals and units through the use of colors and illumination in smoky conditions and/or low/no light.
- Features high temperature resistant substrate infused with Foxfire’s Advanced Photoluminescent
Increases visibility and positional orientation
- Can be charged quickly and repeatedly by any light source (sun, artificial light, low light)
Will illuminate for hours when fully charged
- Designed to resist high temperatures and clean easily
- Customizable individual firefighter name (or unit, department, crew, etc.)
- Reflective lettering available in red, green, black, silver, blue or orange
Three of the biggest risks faced by firefighters are disorientation, visibility and accountability (for both individuals and tools).
Foxfire’s illuminating SCBA facepiece identifiers assist firefighters by improving positional orientation and making personal easy to locate and individually identify.
Depending upon the size of the last name, the identifier may be longer or shorter (can personalize up to 10 characters max).