Identify your crew and equipment with illuminating/glow-in-the-dark color-coded grip wrap
- Can be charged by any light source (sun, artificial light, low light)
- Will illuminate surroundings for several hours when fully charged
- May be recharged repeatedly
- Glow/illumination serves as a “light emitter”
- Energy efficient, eco-friendly and no batteries required
- Heavy duty, made of industrial grade reinforced silicone
- Self adheres, does not leave residue, reusable
- Unique surface allows grip on wet or dry tools with or without gloves
- Can withstand high temperatures
- Colors help to differentiate between different tools, roles and crew members.
Available in green
Made of industrial grade, high-temperature resistant rip-stop silicone, Foxfire’s heavy duty grip wrap is designed specifically to handle the heat and rigors of firefighting. The grip wrap will illuminate its surroundings for over an hour and continue to glow for several hours. It may be charged by any type of light condition, however the brighter the light the brighter and longer the bands will illuminate and glow. The grip wrap may also be recharged repeatedly. Each roll of wrap covers the center grip of a hook or halligan or two handles on a swinging tool such as an axe or sledge hammer. 4 1/2 ft of product.